Workshops Scheduled for 2016-17
- C3 -- California State Standards Cadre comes to Northern California in 2016-17 - Don't miss this!
- Preparing English Learners to Construct Competent CCSS-Aligned Written Responses presented by Kate Kinsella, hosted by Central Unified School District, Fresno, September 28, 2016
- Two-Day Learning Institute [First in the series] presented by Sue Beers - Scaffolding Instruction, hosted by Azusa Unified School District, Azusa, October 17-18, 2016
- Prioritizing for Powerful Results: Five Levers to Improve Learning presented by Tony Frontier, hosted by Yolo Co. Office of Education, Woodland, December 7, 2017
- Two-Day Learning Institute: Assessing Learning of the California Standards [Second in the Series] presented by Sue Beers, hosted by Azusa Unified School District, Azusa, February 1-2, 2016
MORE UPCOMING WORKSHOPS