The California Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (CASCD) is a diverse community of educators throughout California committed to promoting exemplary practices that ensure all learners reach their fullest potential. CASCD is an affiliate of ASCD
IN THE NEWS
Hall Davidson - archived recording of webinar available!
If districts, schools or county offices are interested in scheduling a workshop with CASCD and Sue Beers, Rick Smith or other presenters, please contact us at 800-660-9899.
2016-17 Workshops -- Register Now
Workshops Scheduled for 2016-17
- Two-Day English Learner Writing Support Institute with Kate Kinsella, hosted by San Bernardino COE, Rancho Cucamonga, January 26, 2017 and March 2, 2017 (You must register for both days)
- Promoting Excellence Through Equity in California Schools, presented by Pedro Noguera, Ph.D., hosted by Azusa USD, January 31, 2017
- Getting Assessment Right: Classroom Assessments that Measure Learning and Inform Teaching, presented by Tony Frontier, Ph.D., hosted by Solano COE, January 31, 2017
- Two-Day Learning Institute: Assessing Learning of the California Standards [Second in the Series] presented by Sue Beers, hosted by Azusa Unified School District, Azusa, February 1-2, 2016
- The Right Stuff: Aligning Your Instructional Repertoire to Learners Needs, presented by Tony Frontier, hosted by LACOE, Alhambra, February 2, 2017 (Free for Title I Schools)
- Preparing English Learners for Common Core Academic Interaction Demands, presented by Kate Kinsella, hosted by Stockton USD, Stockton, February 7, 2017
- Prioritizing for Powerful Results: Five Levers to Improve Learning, presented by Tony Frontier, hosted by Anaheim Elementary School District, February 10, 2017
- 2 Day Institute - Preparing 4-12 English Learners to Meet Common Core Advanced Writing Demands, presented by Kate Kinsella, hosted by San Mateo County Office of Education, February 21-22, 2017
Are you a member of California ASCD?
CASCD members are active and involved in the changing face of education. Join CASCD and become empowered with innovative solutions to support the success of all learners.
Sign up to become a member or renew your membership today! [Click Here]
Member Benefits Include
- Access to curriculum feed with timely and important information on state and local curriculum, instruction, and leadership
- Reduced rates at workshops and symposiums
- Opportunities for networking and problem solving concerning California’s unique educational issues
- Professional development with leaders in the field
Are you interested in becoming involved with California ASCD? Click here for a list of our committees.
THE CURRICULUM FEED
... timely information for California educators! Sign up Today!
...bringing you the K-12 education news that really matters. Sign Up Today!
CASCD publishes monographs, book discussion guides, newsletters, and electronic communications. The electronic communications and newsletters feature upcoming events and opportunities for CASCD members as well as academic articles and information on current topics of interest to California educators.
CASCD stands on common ground with our education partners in support of the Whole Child! We invite you to look at their services.