The California Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (CASCD) is a diverse community of educators throughout California committed to promoting exemplary practices that ensure all learners reach their fullest potential. CASCD is an affiliate of ASCD
IN THE NEWS
Hall Davidson - archived recording of webinar available!
If districts, schools or county offices are interested in scheduling a workshop with CASCD and Sue Beers, Rick Smith or other presenters, please contact us at 800-660-9899.
2016-17 Workshops -- Register Now
Workshops Scheduled for 2016-17
- Creating Passionate Learners; presented by Tony Frontier, hosted by Los Angeles County Office of Education, April 27, 2017
- Grading Smarter, Not Harder: Using and Developing Rubrics for Grading by Myron Dueck, hosted by Chino Valley Unified School District, May 25, 2017
Are you a member of California ASCD?
CASCD members are active and involved in the changing face of education. Join CASCD and become empowered with innovative solutions to support the success of all learners.
Sign up to become a member or renew your membership today! [Click Here]
Member Benefits Include
- Access to curriculum feed with timely and important information on state and local curriculum, instruction, and leadership
- Reduced rates at workshops and symposiums
- Opportunities for networking and problem solving concerning California’s unique educational issues
- Professional development with leaders in the field
Are you interested in becoming involved with California ASCD? Click here for a list of our committees.
THE CURRICULUM FEED
... timely information for California educators! Sign up Today!
...bringing you the K-12 education news that really matters. Sign Up Today!
CASCD publishes monographs, book discussion guides, newsletters, and electronic communications. The electronic communications and newsletters feature upcoming events and opportunities for CASCD members as well as academic articles and information on current topics of interest to California educators.
CASCD stands on common ground with our education partners in support of the Whole Child! We invite you to look at their services.